A look at some key dates for Share the Harvest 2017:
- January 16 – February 27: A portion of all Hy-Vee “That’s Smart” products purchased during this time will go toward this year’s Share The Harvest project
- January 16-29: Hy-Vee customers have the option of rounding their bill up to the nearest dollar to support the Share The Harvest event
- January 30 – February 20: Hy-Vee customers can donate $5 (or any other dollar amount) to go toward the Share The Harvest cause
- March 1 – April 16: The St. Mark’s Lutheran Church Lenten event, which includes volunteer sign-up and donations
- Friday, April 28 – Saturday, April 29: The meal-packaging event at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 8300 C Ave., Marion, IA 52302
- Saturday, April 29, from 9AM to 12PM: Hy-Vee’s “Pull The Truck” corporate challenge, where corporate teams can donate to pull a Hy-Vee truck and help package at the meal-packaging. Held at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 8300 C Ave., Marion, IA 52302.
Events are open not only to members of the St. Mark’s congregation but to individuals and teams in and around Eastern Iowa as well.