2017 Truck Pull Sponsors
A big thank you to our 2017 Truck Pull sponsors:
- 7G Distributing
- Hills Bank
- Kohawk Football Defense
- Kohawk Football Offense
- Strategic Print Solutions
- Fleck Sales
- General Mills
- Midwest Micro Solutions
- Sara Lee, BIMBO
- Team Building: Before or after you finish packaging meals, engage your team in a different way by pulling a 32,000 lb. Hy-Vee truck. Great atmosphere, food, music, fun and fantastic photo opportunities!
- Support a Great Cause: One hundred percent of your team fee will be put towards the Share the Harvest meal packing event. By pulling, not only are you building camaraderie amongst your team – you are feeding the hungry in our community and globally. Who are the hungry? Feeding America reports one in eight Iowans struggle with hunger. One in five Iowa children don’t have enough to eat. Nearly 400,000 Iowans live at or below poverty level. We can make a difference. Together.
- Business Recognition: All teams will have photo opportunities before, during and after the event. Digital media promotion inclusion for your involvement with Share the Harvest via the 13 Cedar Rapids and Marion Hy-Vee Facebook pages with 80,000+ followers.
- Annual Bragging Rights: Win and compete the following year to defend your championship!
How to Pull?
- Register a team of 10 pullers.
- Be assigned a pulling time.
- Pull the Hy-Vee truck!
- 1st place team: Free team meal at the Edgewood Road Hy-Vee Market Grille ($250 value) and free entry into the 2018 Annual Truck Pull Event ($1,500 value ). Total value = $1,750.
- 2nd place team: $200 Hy-Vee Market Grille gift card
($20 gift card per puller).
- 3rd place team: $100 Hy-Vee Market Grille gift card
($10 gift card per puller).
All teams will receive digital promotion and recognition as an event sponsor on our website.
We Are Asking for Your Help!
Share The Harvest wants to invite you to be our partner. This is our invitation for you to become active with many others in the local community. Our 2017 event will be held on April 28 and 29. Our goal is to package 500,000 rice meals and distribute 24,000 Mac & Cheese meals locally. Support for this event will include help from over 1,200 individuals from our local community. Levels to be involved include:
- $3,000: Corporate Team Event, 20 Packaging Individuals or two Truck Pull Teams
- $1,500: Corporate Team Event, 10 Packaging Individuals or one Truck Pull Team